Sooner or later, every car’s brakes need to be serviced. If you hear a squealing or grinding when you apply the brakes or if your brake light is on, then it’s time to come to Beaver Toyotas Service Center. Whether you vehicle has disk or drum brakes, proper maintenance makes your vehicle more reliable and extends the longevity of your vehicle. Have a qualified technician inspect your brakes during regular vehicle maintenance. Increase stopping distance and excessive squealing and grinding may indicate the need for repair. Your vehicle pulling to one side or excessive shaking from one end can also signal increased brake ware. Remember, when you get your vehicles brakes serviced at our certified service center, your work is guaranteed and you won’t void your vehicles warranty. Don’t hesitate, come in and let our team of qualified professionals inspect your brakes today! We’re here to WOW ya!
How do I know if my brakes need to be checked?
- Noise: squealing, grinding or clicking noises when applying the brakes
- Pulling: vehicle pulling to one side
- Low Pedal: brake pedal nearly touches the floor
- Hard Pedal: must apply extreme pressure to the pedal before brakes engage
- Grabbing: brakes grab at the slightest touch to the pedal
- Vibration: excessive shaking or vibrations
- Light: brake light is on
Why should I get my brakes inspected?
- Extends the longevity of your vehicle