Advanced Safety Inside the 2018 Toyota Corolla
The 2018 Toyota Corolla promises Palm Coast drivers an abundance of advanced safety features on all models, beginning with the base trim with an MSRP from just $18,550*. No matter which 2018 Corolla model you choose, you’ll get:
See why so many safety-oriented drivers are choosing the new Corolla, and then test drive this compact Toyota sedan for yourself at Beaver Toyota of St. Augustine.
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
The Corolla sets a new benchmark in the compact sedan segment by featuring a standard suite of advanced driver assist features on every trim level. TSS-P includes:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD) – This system is able to audibly and visually warn drivers when there’s the potential for a forward collision. If the driver doesn’t act in time, the system will intervene by automatically applying the brakes.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA) – This system detects when the vehicle is veering from the center of the lane and is even able to intervene by making gentle corrections back to the center.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) – When engaged, this system is able to automatically maintain a safe distance between your vehicle and the one in front of you.
- Automatic High Beams (AHB) – AHB automatically turns on the high beams when no other cars are detected in the area and turns them off when there’s another vehicle nearby.
Toyota Star™ Safety System
The 2018 Corolla’s safety features also guarantee you the Toyota Star™ Safety System, which covers the major pieces of safety hardware across the new Toyota lineup, including:
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Smart Stop Technology (SST)
Keep Everyone Safe with the 2018 Toyota Corolla
Plus, on top of TSS-P and the Toyota Star™ Safety System, you’ll also get:
- Eight standard airbags
- ToyotaCare maintenance plan
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
Check out all of these features and more when you browse our our current selection of new Toyota Corollas at Beaver Toyota of St. Augustine, located at 2995 US-1 South in St. Augustine, FL. You can also compare the Corolla sedan to the 2019 Toyota Corolla hatchback. We’re open seven days a week, and you can always reach us by phone at (904) 863-8494, so call us today and schedule your test drive!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary.