As part of the Toyota family, your exceptional ownership experience starts with ToyotaCare1, a no cost maintenance plan with 24-hour roadside assistance.
Keep your Toyota a Toyota by having ToyotaCare services completed at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
If you’ve been searching for a new Toyota in St. Augustine, then you may have noticed that each new Toyota model comes with ToyotaCare. What is ToyotaCare? ToyotaCare is a comprehensive no-cost maintenance plan that lasts for two years or 25,000 miles – whichever comes first. It also includes 24-hour Toyota Roadside Assistance for the first two years without a mileage limit. ToyotaCare offers extended warranty plans as well for Jacksonville drivers who want to continue receiving ToyotaCare benefits after their initial coverage expires.
Learn more about ToyotaCare with Beaver Toyota St. Augustine below, or contact our team if you have any questions.
When your initial ToyotaCare warranty expires, you can purchase a ToyotaCare Extended Warranty plan to continue your no-cost maintenance and Toyota roadside assistance coverage. Also known as ToyotaCare Plus, this extended warranty plan offers the following:
Most ToyotaCare maintenance services for 4 years or 45,000 miles – whichever comes first.
All ToyotaCare Roadside Assistance services for 4 years and unlimited miles.
To qualify for ToyotaCare Plus, your Toyota must have 31,000 miles or less on the odometer and be within 37 months of the date of its first use. If your vehicle doesn’t qualify for ToyotaCare Plus, you can still purchase a prepaid maintenance plan with Toyota Service Care.
Drivers who want additional coverage or benefits added to their ToyotaCare plan can upgrade their plan to ToyoGuard Platinum. ToyoGuard Platinum (also referred to as ToyotaCare Platinum) significantly extends the benefits of the ToyotaCare program for %%ta
It's simple and convenient
Joining the ToyotaCare1 family ensures that your vehicle is maintained with Toyota Genuine Parts and serviced by factory trained Toyota technicians. That's why we include a maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota vehicle, for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.
24-hour roadside assistance5 is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles.
Take advantage of your no cost ToyotaCare service at any participating Toyota dealership.
2 Years or 25,000 Miles
(Whichever comes first)
No cost maintenance plan
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. ToyotaCare delivers on the following Maintenance Guide2 services, when required, at no cost for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.
24-hour service available at no cost for 2 years from the effective date and unlimited miles.
Mirai and bZ4X Maintenance
ToyotaCare no cost maintenance plan is enhanced for Mirai and bZ4X. New Mirai vehicles come with no cost normal factory scheduled maintenance for 3 years, or 35,000 miles, whichever comes first, and 3 years of Roadside Assistance.6 New bZ4X vehicles come with ToyotaCare for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, and 3 years and unlimited miles of 24-hour Roadside Assistance.7
Schedule your ToyotaCare service with our Service Center today!
1) The ToyotaCare plan covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
2) Covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes ﬁrst. Certain models require a different maintenance schedule as described in their Maintenance Guide. Excludes those items listed in the Maintenance Guide under Special/Severe Operating Conditions.
3) Consult the vehicle’s Maintenance Guide for factory recommended service and intervals. Service requirements and intervals vary by model.
4) Toyota recommends service every 6 months or 5,000 miles. Vehicles serviced based solely on time will receive up to 4 services under the ToyotaCare plan. Certain models require a different maintenance schedule as described in their Maintenance Guide.
5) 24-hour roadside assistance is included for 2 years and unlimited miles.
6) ToyotaCare for Mirai covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for three years or 35,000 miles, whichever comes first. Certain models require a different maintenance schedule as described in their Maintenance Guide. 24-hour Roadside Assistance is also included for three years, unlimited mileage. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids. Valid only through Authorized Mirai Fuel Cell Dealers. Excludes rental company fleet sale vehicles. See an Authorized Mirai Fuel Cell Dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S.
7) ToyotaCare for bZ4X covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour Roadside Assistance is also included for three years, unlimited mileage. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids. For out-of-charge vehicles, towing is covered to customer's home, the nearest Toyota dealer, or public charging station within 25 miles of disabled vehicle. Excludes rental company fleet sale vehicles. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S.
Synthetic vs. Conventional Oil
Your vehicle’s conventional or synthetic oil change is among the many services covered by ToyotaCare, but you may be wondering what the difference is between them. The key difference between synthetic and conventional oil is how they’re made. Conventional oil uses crude oil as its base, while synthetic oil is engineered in a lab with refined crude oil.
Your synthetic oil change interval with Toyota will be different from the conventional oil change interval. Synthetic oil typically only needs to be changed once a year or every 10,000 miles. Conventional oil, on the other hand, will need to be changed twice a year or every 5,000 – 7,500 miles.
Your vehicle’s owner’s manual will tell you which type of oil your Toyota needs and what your conventional and synthetic oil change frequency with Toyota should be. However, keep in mind that you cannot freely change your vehicle’s oil type. If your vehicle uses conventional oil, you will need to continue using conventional oil, and vice versa.
About Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
Welcome to Beaver Toyota St. Augustine, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Palm Coast, Palatka and Green Cove Springs.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Palm Coast, Palatka and Green Cove Springs areas, you’ll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We’re here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for – be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we’ll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.