The struts on your vehicle help to keep it stable which help to increase your vehicles turning capabilities as well as its overall handling. Using a sleek, compact design, modern struts help to reduce weight and provide more room in the vehicles cabin. By dampening the movement of your vehicles suspension, struts allow for greater control over all types of road services. Their mounting location also provides effortless steering for all drivers. Consult your owner’s manual for the recommended replacement interval. And remember that your struts are just as important as your brakes. Damaged or broken struts can diminish handling, which can lead to an accident. So don’t wait until it’s too late, come in today and let our Beaver Toyota team of certified professionals inspect your vehicles struts today. We’re here to WOW ya!!
What are the dangers of damaged or broken struts?
- Diminished handling
- Can lead to an accident
- Decrease your vehicles turning capabilities
- Less control over all types of road service
- Tough steering
- Can cause uneven tire wear
- Can lose the ability to keep the tire in contact with the ground at all time
How do I know if my struts are damaged or broken?
- Rattling or thumping sounds
- Bounces more than usual
- Sways when taking tight corners
- The nose of your car dips when you hit the brakes