The coolant in your vehicle is what prevents it from overheating which can lead to a great deal of engine problems. Because it loses its effectiveness over time, old coolant doesn’t dissipate heat as well. Modern aluminum systems can easily form leaks if coolant isn’t changed at required intervals. If corrosion deposits block collision passages, the engine can eventually overheat causing extensive damage to various vehicle components. Cooling system repairs can be expensive and an unexpected breakdown can cause even more inconveniences. Here at Beaver Toyota’s certified service center, we make sure all of your fluid levels, including your coolant levels and checked and topped off to help make sure your vehicle continues to run as smoothly as possible. We’ re here to WOW ya!
What are the dangers of not changing my coolant fluid?
- Your vehicle can overheat
- Can lead to a great deal of engine problems
- Can easily form leaks
- Extensive damage to various vehicle components
- Cooling system repairs can be expensive
- An unexpected breakdown can cause even more inconveniences