What is Coolant?
The coolant in your vehicle is what prevents it from overheating which can lead to a great deal of engine problems. Because it loses its effectiveness over time, old coolant doesn’t dissipate heat as well. Modern aluminum systems can easily form leaks if coolant isn’t changed at required intervals. If corrosion deposits block collision passages, the engine can eventually overheat causing extensive damage to various vehicle components. Cooling system repairs can be expensive and an unexpected breakdown can cause even more inconveniences.
Listed below are all the coolant and service fluid products Toyota offers:
Super Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant
This special pink formula helps provide maximum protection without the use of harmful silicates. It’s extremely durable and was developed specifically to meet the requirements of your Toyota’s engine.
- Compatibility with non-metallic materials helps it extend the life of water pump seals
- Won’t corrode aluminum surfaces like coolants that contain borate
- Won’t clog radiators due to silicone “gelling”
- Pre-diluted 50/50
- Compatible with Toyota red Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil
Formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.
- Available in 5W-30, 10W-30 and 10W-40 grades
- Four-point depressants maintain fluidity in cold climates
- Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures
Synthetic Motor Oil
Many new Toyota models are certified for a new, zero weight synthetic lubrication standard, or 0W-20. This lower viscosity oil pumps better when cold, yet provides uniform lubrication, reduced friction and better overall efficiency than conventional engine oil.
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Helps improve thermal stability
- Longer oil change intervals
An effective, non-chlorinated formula that removes brake fluid, grease, oil other contaminants without leaving residue.
- Quick drying
- Helps prevent brake squeal and chatter
- Cleans without any waxy film or residue
A unique formula that contains a cleaner, acid detector, neutralizer and protector all in one amazing spray can. Great for use on batteries, terminals, cables and brackets.
- Penetrates and emulsifies dirt, grease and deposits
- Light red color turns blue in the presence of acid
- Helps returns pH to a safe level
- Protective film helps provide a barrier against corrosion
Automatic Transmission Fluid
Offers excellent lubrication characteristics for quiet operation and smooth shifting in non-sealed Toyota automatic transmissions.
- Helps control “shudder” and provide excellent drivability
- Extends transmission life
- Resists foaming and oxidation
A super heavy-duty, high-temperature brake fluid specifically designed by Toyota engineers to help provide superior performance in all Toyota brake systems where DOT 3 brake fluid is recommended.
Here at Beaver Toyota’s certified service center, we make sure all of your fluid levels, including your coolant levels and checked and topped off to help make sure your vehicle continues to run as smoothly as possible. We’ re here to WOW ya!