Your battery is the heart of your vehicle so you want to make sure that your vehicle’s battery is always is the best condition possible. Having it checked periodically helps ensure optimal performance. Nevertheless, batteries will eventually need replacing. Engines that crank slowly or not at all indicate a potential problem. Dim or no dashboard lights when turning the key are also another factor. Leaving your headlights on, or failing to deactivate your alarm system if it has been set off, can quickly drain your battery. Safely attempt to jumpstart the vehicle. If successful, driving around for at least 30 minutes may help it to properly recharge. Otherwise, have your vehicle towed for immediate service. Come into our certified service center where our highly trained technicians will make sure your battery is operating correctly and efficiently. We’re here to WOW ya!
How do I know if my battery needs to be checked?
- Engines that crank slowly or not at all
- Dim or no dashboard lights when turning the key
What drains my battery?
- Leaving your headlights on
- Failing to deactivate your alarm system if it has been set off
- Battery older than 4 or 5 years
What do I do if my battery dies?
- Safely attempt to jumpstart the vehicle. If successful, drive it around for at least 30 minutes to help it to properly recharge.
- Have your vehicle towed to Beaver Toyota for immediate service.