2015 Toyota Tundra vs 2015 Chevrolet Colorado
Drivers looking for the best in capable pickups will find much to be excited about in the 2015 Toyota Tundra, available now to Daytona Beach and Jacksonville drivers at Beaver Toyota in St. Augustine. The full-size pickup segment is competitive, and the new Tundra is engineered to take on rivals like the 2015 Chevy Colorado. After careful analysis, our experts discovered that the 2015 Toyota Tundra beats the 2015 Chevy Colorado when it comes to performance and the abundance of interior luxuries it offers.
- Performance: The 2015 Tundra is equipped with a powerful 4.6L V8 engine capable of 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque, while the 2015 Colorado’s 2.5L I-4 engine can only produce 200 hp and 191 lb-ft of torque—that’s a difference 310 hp.
- Fuel Tank: The 2015 Tundra has an expansive fuel tank with a maximum capacity of 26.4 gallons compared to the 2015 Colorado’s available 21 gallon tank, let you drive more miles between fill-ups.
- Towing: The 2015 Toyota Tundra has a maximum trailering capacity of 10,500 pounds with a tow hitch. Unfortunately for the 2015 Chevy Colorado, it can only tow 7,000 pounds—a difference of 3,500 pounds.
As you can see for yourself, the Tundra has a more rugged drive, requires you to hit the gas station less, and can tow just about anything.
- Steering Wheel Interface: The Tundra’s steering wheel features cruise-control settings available at the quick touch of a button.
- Entune Infotainment Center: Featuring Toyota’s signature Entune app suite, this system allows drivers to manage audio, navigation, and apps simultaneously.
- TRD Pro Accessories: Available headlights with black sport bezels and a ¼-inch aluminum skid plate were specifically designed to enhance the performance capabilities of Toyota pickups.
The 2015 Toyota Tundra Comes Out on Top Against the 2015 Chevy Colorado
Equipped with more versatile performance power and Toyota’s updated safety technologies, the 2015 Tundra outclasses the 2015 Chevy Colorado every time. Drivers looking for more information on this unparalleled pickup should stop by Beaver Toyota to test drive 2015 Toyota Tundra near Daytona Beach and Jacksonville today. Feel free to contact us online or give us a call at (904) 567-3962 with any questions. Our dealership is located at 2995 US HWY 1 in St. Augustine.