2015 Toyota Corolla vs. 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage
2015 Toyota Corolla
2015 Mitsubishi Mirage
As compact cars continue to take the car market by storm, drivers are flocking to buy the efficient Toyota Corolla. It’s clear to us why it should be the first car that Daytona Beach and Jacksonville shoppers test drive, but to demonstrate why, our experts created a comparison between the 2015 Toyota Corolla and the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage. We think the facts speak for themselves.
For more power and better performance, the 2015 Toyota Corolla easily outclasses the much smaller Mirage:
- 2015 Toyota Corolla Engine – A 1.8L 4-cylinder engine that churns out 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque powers the Corolla. Drivers can also upgrade to the Eco trim to enjoy 140 hp. In addition, the 10.8-inch front rotors and 9-inch rear drum brakes on the Corolla offer drivers superior control and stopping power.
- 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Engine – The Mirage is equipped with a 1.2L 3-cylinder engine that makes just 74 hp and 74 lb-ft of torque. The Mirage’s braking system is much smaller than the Corolla’s, with 9-inch front rotors and 7-inch rear drums, which would be harder to control in an emergency stop.
When it comes to available convenience features and smartphone connectivity, the 2015 Toyota Corolla offers Daytona Beach and Jacksonville shoppers more possibilities:
- 2015 Toyota Corolla Features – Bluetooth wireless connectivity is a standard feature on the new Corolla, allowing drivers to connect their compatible smartphones to stream music, answer calls, or connect to social media via the Entune App suite. For better comfort and visibility during cold winter months, the Toyota Corolla offers available heated exterior mirrors and optional heated front seats, as well as a telescoping steering wheel to accommodate petite drivers.
- 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Features – Bluetooth connectivity costs extra on the Mirage, but does not include factory cell phone integration, so drivers don’t have access to social media or data streaming features. The Mirage doesn’t offer convenience features like heated exterior mirrors and seats, and with only a tilt steering wheel available, it is more difficult for smaller drivers to find a comfortable position behind the wheel.
The 2015 Toyota Corolla offers Daytona Beach and Jacksonville drivers features they won’t find on a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage:
- 2015 Toyota Corolla Safety – Toyota equips every Corolla with standard Whiplash Injury Lessening Seats help reduce the likelihood of serious neck and back injury during a rear-end collision. This Toyota also comes equipped with standard daytime running lights for better visibility, which helps reduce the chances of a daytime accident.
- 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Safety – The Mitsubishi Mirage doesn’t offer a whiplash protection system and does not come equipped with daytime running lights. Since the Mirage weighs an estimated 749 pounds. less than the Corolla, it can be more difficult to control in bad weather, increasing the chances of an accident.
Test Drive the 2015 Toyota Corolla Near Daytona Beach and Jacksonville Today
To test drive the 2015 Toyota Corolla, Daytona Beach and Jacksonville shoppers can come to Beaver Toyota at 2995 U.S. 1 S. in St. Augustine. Contact us at (904) 567-3962 to learn more today.