2021 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is one of the most popular SUV models on Palatka roads, and with a starting MSRP of just $26,150*, drivers can get the performance and features they need with a low monthly payment. The Toyota RAV4 price will change depending on the trim level and model you choose. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota RAV4 trim levels and features with Beaver Toyota St. Augustine below, then contact our team to arrange a time for a test drive!
2021 Toyota RAV4 Configurations & Starting MSRP
There are three model options and over 13 trim level options for the Toyota RAV4. With the standard RAV4 gas model, the RAV4 hybrid model, and the RAV4 Prime plug-in hybrid model, the Toyota RAV4 offers a variety of powertrain options for drivers to choose from. See the Toyota RAV4 trim levels and their starting MSRPs below.
- Standard Toyota RAV4 Models
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $26,150 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,445 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $30,150 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $33,255 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,880 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,680 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Models
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,945 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid – Starting at $32,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,600 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $37,180 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Prime Models
- Toyota RAV4 Prime SE – $38,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE – $41,425 MSRP*
The Toyota RAV4 Prime is not yet available at every Toyota dealership, however, you can contact our finance team to learn when this new RAV4 model will be at our St. Augustine showroom! In the meantime, you can learn more about the Toyota RAV4 Prime features with our team.
2021 Toyota RAV4 Trims & Standard Features
The Toyota RAV4 is a popular SUV with families, commuters, and outdoor enthusiasts alike due to its enhanced performance and suite of interior features. The Toyota RAV4 trims are equipped to handle everything from taking the road less traveled to providing you with a comfortable ride through Palm Coast. See the features offered on the RAV4 configurations below:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, and Amazon Alexa compatible, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, dual-zone automatic climate control
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, and 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®, eight-inch touchscreen, TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
- RAV4 Limited: Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function,19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and more
2021 Toyota RAV4 Configuration Safety
Each Toyota RAV4 model also comes equipped with Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0). This driver-assist safety system helps drivers identify and avoid potential hazards on their daily commute. Since Toyota Safety Sense™ comes standard on each Toyota RAV4 trim level, drivers will enjoy features like:
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Automatic High Beams
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Road Sign Assist
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- And more!
You can learn more about the Toyota Safety Sense™ (TSS) safety system and experience it in action when you come to Beaver Toyota St. Augustine for a test drive!
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid & RAV4 Prime Trim Levels
How does the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and Toyota RAV4 Prime compare to the standard Toyota RAV4 trim levels? The RAV4 Hybrid and the RAV4 Prime share the same features as the standard Toyota RAV4 configurations, allowing Jacksonville drivers to get the features they love in the Toyota RAV4 on a hybrid powertrain.
The biggest difference between the models is their engines. Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime have hybrid engines that offer advanced fuel economy on your daily commutes. See the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime engine specs below:
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Engine
- Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine
- 219 total system horsepower
- Up to 41 mpg city/ 38 mpg highway** fuel economy
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime Engine
- 2.5L 4-cylinder Engine that offers
- 302 net-combined horsepower
- Up to 40 mpg city/36 mpg highway** fuel economy
- Electronic range of up to 42 miles
Test Drive the Toyota RAV4 at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine!
There are many Toyota RAV4 configurations to choose from, which is why we’re inviting you to our St. Augustine dealership to explore them in person! Our friendly team will show you each of the Toyota RAV4 models and help you find the perfect RAV4 trim for your day-to-day needs. Then, we’ll help you save with our Beaver Toyota specials. Come by today, we look forward to putting you behind the wheel of a new Toyota RAV4!
More About the 2021 RAV4
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.