2021 Toyota Camry Redesign
In years past, Toyota Camry patrons had to wait four to five years for a redesign of one of the most popular sedans on Jacksonville roads. However, fresh off a redesign in 2018, the 2020 Camry updated its exterior style, and for 2021 even more exciting changes are coming to this iconic sedan. So, what will the 2021 Camry look like? According to the manufacturer, the 2021 Toyota Camry will receive a new front fascia, two new color options, two new wheel sizes, a redesigned interior dashboard, a new hybrid model, and it’ll debut the brand-new Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 (TSS-2.5)™. Read on to learn more about the 2021 Toyota Camry redesign with Beaver Toyota St. Augustine near Palm Coast.
2021 Camry Refresh: Exterior
In 2018, the Toyota Camry premiered on Palatka roads with a new body design that emphasized a sportier look for its new AWD option and the 2020 TRD model. For 2021, the body design of the Camry will largely remain the same, with the exception of some enhancements on the exterior and the front fascia. The front fascia isn’t the only exterior upgrade Camry fans can expect. See below for more on the 2021 Camry refresh:
- Available on the Camry LE and XLE configurations, the fascia has a bold, more defined intake area with a broader grille that extends to the edge of the vehicle.
- The SE and XSE trim levels will receive a sporty, lower fascia shape with a honeycomb-style grille and side vent inserts with new side vent accents.
- The Camry LE gas version will receive a new 17-inch alloy wheel design. The XLE will receive an 18-inch alloy wheel design.
- In terms of paint, a new Blueprint color replaces Blue Streak Metallic. Also, the Camry TRD receives an exclusive Ice Edge color with a two-tone Midnight Black Metallic roof. The Camry XSE configuration now offers an alluring two-tone Supersonic Red with Midnight Black Metallic roof combination.
To complete the 2021 Toyota Camry redesign, the Camry L trim level has been discontinued. Now, the Camry LE is the entry-level configuration. However, the Toyota Camry will receive a new Hybrid configuration: the first-ever Camry XSE Hybrid.
2021 Camry Refresh: Interior
What will the 2021 Camry look like on the inside? The interior of the 2021 Camry also received upgraded technology and a new dashboard and console system. This interior 2021 Toyota Camry redesign gives the inside a next-generation feel. Read on to explore the 2021 Toyota Camry interior below:
- A new dashboard and console design give the 2021 Camry a sporty feel with extended visibility through the windshield.
- A new floating 7- or 9-inch central touch-screen display combines audio and navigation.
- A 7-inch multi-information display will be within the instrument cluster.
- The XLE and XSE configurations will have a 10-inch color Head-Up Display (HUD).
- New interior trim options for all configurations include a linear dark wood inlay or a patterned metal.
- The XLE trim level will feature a luxurious herringbone seat pattern.
- Ventilated front seats are available on the XLE and XSE configurations.
- Interior color choices include Ash, Macadamia, or Black.
- The sport-oriented XSE grade offers an exclusive Cockpit Red interior.
The 2021 Toyota Camry will also be one of the first Toyota models to feature the all-new Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+)™ system. The next phase of Toyota’s evolution of safety systems, Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+)™ enhances the existing Toyota Safety Sense systems.
Reserve Your 2021 Toyota Camry Today!
There’s a lot for St. Augustine drivers to look forward to in the 2021 Toyota Camry. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Camry redesign, price, and release date by checking the Beaver Toyota St. Augustine website. You can also contact our finance team to take the first steps in reserving your 2021 Toyota Camry!
More from Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime is the newest edition to the Toyota Hybrid lineup. Similar to the Prius Prime, the RAV4 Prime offers the efficiency and savings that come with a plug-in hybrid model. With abundant interior dimensions and a powerful engine, St. Augustine drivers will be able to get the fuel economy savings they want…
In years past, Toyota Camry patrons had to wait four to five years for a redesign of one of the most popular sedans on Jacksonville roads. However, fresh off a redesign in 2018, the 2020 Camry updated its exterior style, and for 2021 even more exciting changes are coming to this iconic sedan. So, what…
The new Toyota Tacoma is in St. Augustine, providing truck enthusiasts with a wallet-friendly truck that’s capable as it is comfortable. In addition to tons of customization options, drivers who want a gray Toyota Tacoma or a blue Toyota Tacoma can choose their preferred coat to stand out in Jacksonville. Beaver Toyota St. Augustine covers how to get the…