2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The new 2020 Toyota Corolla reaches up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim. This fuel-efficient sedan offers impressive efficiency numbers throughout its model lineup. Learn more about the new Toyota Corolla EPA ratings near Palm Coast at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage
With various trim levels available, the new Corolla offers Jacksonville-area drivers different options in performance and efficiency. Explore their MPG ratings today:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
If you want a mix of power and efficiency, the 2020 Toyota Hybrid LE configuration is your best option. It comes standard with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with an EV/ECO/Power driving modes for enhanced fuel efficiency. The Hybrid LE trim will allow for savings on fuel at Palatka gas stations for years to come.
Corolla Efficiency Features
A number of high technology systems go into making the 2020 Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Also, standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control provides better fuel economy by matching your speed evenly with the car ahead of you. Another way Toyota Corolla is leading the way when it comes to safety is with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Visit Beaver Toyota St. Augustine for the New Toyota Corolla
For additional information about the 2020 Corolla, contact Beaver Toyota St. Augustine. We are happy to help you compare the Corolla to the Honda Civic and Toyota Camry to see which one comes out ahead, explore the interior features, learn about the Corolla SE, and hit the St. Augustine roads for a test drive. Are you ready to enhance your Jacksonville commute?
More About the 2020 Toyota Corolla
For this year, the engineers and designers at Toyota have rebuilt the best-selling Corolla from the ground up, and it features some important changes that are sure to impress the Jacksonville area’s discerning drivers. Some of the most dramatic changes are in the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior, which offers new styling options and new technology…
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? Well, the 2019 edition reaches up to 30 mpg city and 40 mpg highway in the Corolla LE Eco trim.* This fuel efficient sedan offers strong efficiency numbers throughout its lineup. Find more 2019 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings today at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine near Palm Coast. View Inventory Contact Us…