2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
For this year, the engineers and designers at Toyota have rebuilt the best-selling Corolla from the ground up, and it features some important changes that are sure to impress the Jacksonville area’s discerning drivers. Some of the most dramatic changes are in the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior, which offers new styling options and new technology features for your daily drives. Get an inside look with the experts at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine today.
Cabin Feel, Seating, and Ergonomics
Toyota embraced the philosophy of “sensuous minimalism” when they set about designing the new 2020 Toyota Corolla, and if you’re tired of interior design features that seem more like distractions than assets, you’ll love what you find inside:
- Like its predecessor, the 2020 Toyota Corolla seats five passengers comfortably. The front seats have been redesigned to offer a more youthful appeal, and striking new two-tone interior color options give the Corolla a futuristic look.
- Lower-end models will sport comfortable cloth interior trim. Those who decide to upgrade will receive seats covered in SofTex®, a premium material that will add an element of luxury to every drive.
- Adjustments to the interior design allow for significant improvements to driver visibility. By moving the Corolla seats around, the Toyota engineers were even able to increase this compact sedan’s second-row legroom.
- Ergonomically, the new Corolla driver interface reduces wasted space while giving an upscale, refined feel. Upper-level models feature high-gloss and matte finishing touches.
2020 Corolla Technology Features
Toyota technology features have always been crisp, responsive, and fun to use, but this year’s Corolla adds a ton of new technologies for you and your passengers to enjoy. We’ve highlighted just a few, here:
- Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard right in the baseline trim. It includes an 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto®, Amazon Alexa, Wi-Fi Connect, Scout GPS Link, and the Entune™ 3.0 App Suite. Upgraded models include Entune 3.0 Connected Services, Dynamic Navigation, and Dynamic Voice Recognition.
- The baseline Corolla includes a 6-speaker audio system. Those who upgrade will receive a premium 800-watt 9-speaker JBL® Audio System with Clari-Fi™ technology and a 6.7-inch subwoofer. You never thought a Corolla could sound this good, and since new models are even quieter than outgoing versions, you’ll hear your music like never before.
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 is standard across all Toyota Corolla models for 2020. With features like Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, you’ll enjoy peace of mind on every drive around Green Cove Springs and Daytona Beach.
Contact Beaver Toyota St. Augustine for the Latest on the 2020 Corolla
If you’re waiting on the edge of your seat to get a hands-on feel for the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior, you can take it for a test drive at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine. Check in with Beaver Toyota St. Augustine today to get up-to-date information on the 2020 Corolla features, and don’t forget to take a look at our new Corolla inventory.
More From Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
In honor of National Police Week, we customized a new Toyota Tundra to honor the men and ladies in blue! The customizations include: Thin blue line pinstripe Thin blue line perforated flag Thin blue line leather stitched interior Black wheels and oversize tires Leveling kit Black Grille Storage box We took this special truck, Bucky…
Super excited to announce that Nikkei Cavany with Flagler Nutrition of St. Augustine will be at Beaver Toyota this Friday, May 10th to bring us some delicious ENERGY drinks that burn calories and to share easy ways to stay healthy while maintaining our busy lifestyles. We will all have samples and a quick intro to…
Thank you for your interest in attending our Gold Star Day of Remembrance on Saturday, May 25th 4-6pm. From all of us at Beaver Toyota, we are very sorry for your loss. The sole goal of this event is to show proper respect for local fallen soldiers and their families. None of the information we…