2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
For this year, the engineers and designers at Toyota have rebuilt the best-selling Corolla from the ground up, and it features some important changes that are sure to impress the Jacksonville area’s discerning drivers. Some of the most dramatic changes are in the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior, which offers new styling options and new technology features for your daily drives. Get an inside look with the experts at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine today.
Cabin Feel, Seating, and Ergonomics
Toyota embraced the philosophy of “sensuous minimalism” when they set about designing the new 2020 Toyota Corolla, and if you’re tired of interior design features that seem more like distractions than assets, you’ll love what you find inside:
- Like its predecessor, the 2020 Toyota Corolla seats five passengers comfortably. The front seats have been redesigned to offer a more youthful appeal, and striking new two-tone interior color options give the Corolla a futuristic look.
- Lower-end models will sport comfortable cloth interior trim. Those who decide to upgrade will receive seats covered in SofTex®, a premium material that will add an element of luxury to every drive.
- Adjustments to the interior design allow for significant improvements to driver visibility. By moving the Corolla seats around, the Toyota engineers were even able to increase this compact sedan’s second-row legroom.
- Ergonomically, the new Corolla driver interface reduces wasted space while giving an upscale, refined feel. Upper-level models feature high-gloss and matte finishing touches.
2020 Corolla Technology Features
Toyota technology features have always been crisp, responsive, and fun to use, but this year’s Corolla adds a ton of new technologies for you and your passengers to enjoy. We’ve highlighted just a few, here:
- Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard right in the baseline trim. It includes an 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto®, Amazon Alexa, Wi-Fi Connect, Scout GPS Link, and the Entune™ 3.0 App Suite. Upgraded models include Entune 3.0 Connected Services, Dynamic Navigation, and Dynamic Voice Recognition.
- The baseline Corolla includes a 6-speaker audio system. Those who upgrade will receive a premium 800-watt 9-speaker JBL® Audio System with Clari-Fi™ technology and a 6.7-inch subwoofer. You never thought a Corolla could sound this good, and since new models are even quieter than outgoing versions, you’ll hear your music like never before.
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 is standard across all Toyota Corolla models for 2020. With features like Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, you’ll enjoy peace of mind on every drive around Green Cove Springs and Daytona Beach.
Contact Beaver Toyota St. Augustine for the Latest on the 2020 Corolla
If you’re waiting on the edge of your seat to get a hands-on feel for the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior, you can take it for a test drive at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine. Check in with Beaver Toyota St. Augustine today to get up-to-date information on the 2020 Corolla features, available trim levels like the Corolla SE, its fuel economy, compare it to competitive vehicles like the Honda Civic, as well as the Toyota Camry, and don’t forget to take a look at our new Corolla inventory.
More From Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
The new Toyota 4Runner continues the storied legacy of this great SUV with improvements in performance, interior features, and more. So how much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? With the right equipment, the 2021 Toyota 4Runner gets 5,000 pounds of towing capacity on any trim available to St. Augustine drivers. That’s enough for hauling a boat…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime is the newest edition to the Toyota Hybrid lineup. Similar to the Prius Prime, the RAV4 Prime offers the efficiency and savings that come with a plug-in hybrid model. With abundant interior dimensions and a powerful engine, St. Augustine drivers will be able to get the fuel economy savings they want…
In years past, Toyota Camry patrons had to wait four to five years for a redesign of one of the most popular sedans on Jacksonville roads. However, fresh off a redesign in 2018, the 2020 Camry updated its exterior style, and for 2021 even more exciting changes are coming to this iconic sedan. So, what…