2019 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has been praised by critics and consumers alike who’ve had the amazing opportunity to test drive the spacious SUV. U.S. News & World Report appreciates the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage” while Edmunds praises its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” The RAV4 is top in its class, and when you visit our St. Augustine showroom you won’t have trouble seeing why.
Critics Agree in Toyota RAV4 Reviews
From Edmunds to Kelley Blue Book and more, you will see that they all agree that the new Toyota RAV4 excels in the compact crossover segment. Powerful performance and advanced safety features are what makes this sport utility vehicle stand out against the rest. See what the experts are saying before test driving a new RAV4 at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine!
- U.S. News & World Report: “… the RAV4 brings a lot to the table, and while it has a higher-than-average starting price, this Toyota delivers plenty of bang for your buck.”
- Car and Driver: “Regardless of which setup you choose, the RAV4 rides and steers far better than it ever has. As in other new Toyota products that use the company’s new family of architectures, the RAV4 has a solid and satisfying feel, with a nicely weighted steering rack and controlled body motions.”
- Edmunds: “… the Toyota RAV4 is the true mover and shaker in the industry. It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “… the new RAV4 offers an expansive list of safety, tech and convenience features that weren’t available in the 2018 model and is significantly more fuel-efficient.”
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
In Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews, this crossover sport utility vehicle has become a popular vehicle. According to Cars.com, more than 400,000 people bought a RAV4 in the last year. And since its redesign in 2019, it has more appeal to Palm Coast-area drivers. With new technology, a comfortable ride, and a classic new style, the 2019 RAV4 will be the model everyone is talking about.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
New important changes in the RAV4 include its cargo space, an available power liftgate, and precise handling. When it comes to the competition, here’s what the reviewers have to say:
- U.S. News & World Report: “The Toyota is a bit more powerful [than the Honda CR-V], however, and it gets slightly better gas mileage.”
- Edmunds: “It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently. Few vehicles reflect the sensibilities of the American car-buying public like the Toyota RAV4.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “This new suspension has better handling and reduced body roll. That makes the 2019 RAV4 feel sharper and more precise, a huge difference from the previous generation.”
Find the New Toyota RAV4 for Sale in St. Augustine
Are you ready to experience what industry experts and consumers are raving about? Visit Beaver Toyota St. Augustine, and we will explore the RAV4 configurations, interior dimensions, and safety features before hitting the St. Augustine roads for a test drive. Contact us today for more information, to learn about the 2020 Toyota RAV4 price, or to schedule an appointment.
More From Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
The new Toyota 4Runner continues the storied legacy of this great SUV with improvements in performance, interior features, and more. So how much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? With the right equipment, the 2021 Toyota 4Runner gets 5,000 pounds of towing capacity on any trim available to St. Augustine drivers. That’s enough for hauling a boat…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime is the newest edition to the Toyota Hybrid lineup. Similar to the Prius Prime, the RAV4 Prime offers the efficiency and savings that come with a plug-in hybrid model. With abundant interior dimensions and a powerful engine, St. Augustine drivers will be able to get the fuel economy savings they want…
In years past, Toyota Camry patrons had to wait four to five years for a redesign of one of the most popular sedans on Jacksonville roads. However, fresh off a redesign in 2018, the 2020 Camry updated its exterior style, and for 2021 even more exciting changes are coming to this iconic sedan. So, what…