2019 Toyota Highlander Reviews
If you’ve been searching for a 3-row midsize SUV with more to offer, there’s a high chance that you’ve considered the 2019 Toyota Highlander. Drivers and critics alike have heaped praise on this capable and feature-laden family hauler, and it’s not hard to see why. If you’d like to know exactly what to look for on your Palm Coast area test drive, check out the Toyota Highlander reviews today!
Here’s What the Experts are Saying
- U.S. News – “With a quiet cabin, comfortable first- and second-row seats, and an impressive set of standard safety features, you’ll enjoy watching the scenery pass by in this road-trip-worthy SUV.”
- Edmunds – “With comfortable seating, plenty of standard safety features, a strong V6 engine and an impeccable reputation for reliability, the Highlander checks all the boxes for large families in motion.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Toyota’s midsize SUV remains a strong competitor to the Honda Pilot, not to mention newer competitors like the Volkswagen Atlas and Subaru Ascent.”
Reviewers were also impressed by the fact that Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) has been included standard in every 2019 Toyota Highlander configuration. With the package, you’ll receive a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and much more.
Toyota Highlander Hybrid Reviews
Depending on how much you know about Toyota vehicles, you may or may not be surprised to learn that the Highlander with the best performance is actually the hybrid model!
- When describing the Highlander Hybrid, one reviewer at Autotrader stated plainly, “I truly believe it’s the greatest all-around car you can buy today.”
- The same review also exclaims, “The Highlander Hybrid isn’t just an ultra-efficient people mover. It also has every bit of the latest technology.”
Toyota Highlander XLE Reviews
Many reviewers recommend the Toyota Highlander XLE trim level, which offers what they consider to be an ideal balance of features, amenities, and value. The writers at Edmunds were among them: “the XLE is our pick.” They go on to note that “It comes standard with the V6 engine and several desirable extras, including blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert systems, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and keyless entry and ignition.”
How Does the Toyota Highlander Handle Bad Weather?
While snow might not be the biggest concern in the minds of drivers near Palm Coast and Green Cove Springs, most still want to know how the Highlander handles less-than-ideal weather conditions.
Edmunds, noting the features that allow an SUV to excel when the weather gets bad, notes that “Ground clearance is listed at 8 inches, which exceeds that of most in the segment. You also get above-average approach and departure angles for a family-oriented SUV.” All-wheel drive is available on all models with a V6 engine.
Experience the Toyota Highlander for Yourself!
More From Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime is the newest edition to the Toyota Hybrid lineup. Similar to the Prius Prime, the RAV4 Prime offers the efficiency and savings that come with a plug-in hybrid model. With abundant interior dimensions and a powerful engine, St. Augustine drivers will be able to get the fuel economy savings they want…
In years past, Toyota Camry patrons had to wait four to five years for a redesign of one of the most popular sedans on Jacksonville roads. However, fresh off a redesign in 2018, the 2020 Camry updated its exterior style, and for 2021 even more exciting changes are coming to this iconic sedan. So, what…
The new Toyota Tacoma is in St. Augustine, providing truck enthusiasts with a wallet-friendly truck that’s capable as it is comfortable. In addition to tons of customization options, drivers who want a gray Toyota Tacoma or a blue Toyota Tacoma can choose their preferred coat to stand out in Jacksonville. Beaver Toyota St. Augustine covers how to get the…