2019 Toyota Highlander Reviews
If you’ve been searching for a 3-row midsize SUV with more to offer, there’s a high chance that you’ve considered the 2019 Toyota Highlander. Drivers and critics alike have heaped praise on this capable and feature-laden family hauler, and it’s not hard to see why. If you’d like to know exactly what to look for on your Palm Coast area test drive, check out the Toyota Highlander reviews today!
Here’s What the Experts are Saying
- U.S. News – “With a quiet cabin, comfortable first- and second-row seats, and an impressive set of standard safety features, you’ll enjoy watching the scenery pass by in this road-trip-worthy SUV.”
- Edmunds – “With comfortable seating, plenty of standard safety features, a strong V6 engine and an impeccable reputation for reliability, the Highlander checks all the boxes for large families in motion.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Toyota’s midsize SUV remains a strong competitor to the Honda Pilot, not to mention newer competitors like the Volkswagen Atlas and Subaru Ascent.”
Reviewers were also impressed by the fact that Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) has been included standard in every 2019 Toyota Highlander configuration. With the package, you’ll receive a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and much more.
Toyota Highlander Hybrid Reviews
Depending on how much you know about Toyota vehicles, you may or may not be surprised to learn that the Highlander with the best performance is actually the hybrid model!
- When describing the Highlander Hybrid, one reviewer at Autotrader stated plainly, “I truly believe it’s the greatest all-around car you can buy today.”
- The same review also exclaims, “The Highlander Hybrid isn’t just an ultra-efficient people mover. It also has every bit of the latest technology.”
Toyota Highlander XLE Reviews
Many reviewers recommend the Toyota Highlander XLE trim level, which offers what they consider to be an ideal balance of features, amenities, and value. The writers at Edmunds were among them: “the XLE is our pick.” They go on to note that “It comes standard with the V6 engine and several desirable extras, including blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert systems, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and keyless entry and ignition.”
How Does the Toyota Highlander Handle Bad Weather?
While snow might not be the biggest concern in the minds of drivers near Palm Coast and Green Cove Springs, most still want to know how the Highlander handles less-than-ideal weather conditions.
Edmunds, noting the features that allow an SUV to excel when the weather gets bad, notes that “Ground clearance is listed at 8 inches, which exceeds that of most in the segment. You also get above-average approach and departure angles for a family-oriented SUV.” All-wheel drive is available on all models with a V6 engine.
Experience the Toyota Highlander for Yourself!
More From Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
The 2021 Camry from Toyota is a stylish, forward-thinking car that strives to ensure that every ride is smooth and safe. With its combination of attractive design elements, practical performance capabilities, and a suite of comfort technologies to boot, it’s clear that this model is a winner across the board. You can get more…
There’s a lot you’re going to need to know if you’re going to get the most out of the latest Corolla from Toyota. With its impressive performance options, standard driver assistance features, and unique design stylings, this model is an offer that’s hard to refuse. If you’re interested in a full rundown of the…
If you’re in the market for a new pickup for your Palatka job site or off-road adventure, few vehicles can offer the power, performance, and capability as the 2021 Toyota Tundra. The Toyota Tundra trim levels start at $34,025 MSRP* and has six configurations for Beaver Toyota St. Augustine customers to choose from. Learn more about the Toyota…