2019 Toyota Camry MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Camry? The 2019 Toyota Camry L trim can reach up to 29 mpg city and 41 mpg highway*. The popular sedan has strong efficiency numbers throughout the Camry lineup. Learn more about the 2019 Camry EPA ratings when you visit Beaver Toyota St. Augustine in St. Augustine.
2019 Camry Gas Mileage
The newest Camry offers Jacksonville drivers various trim options to choose from, and you can expect the same with its performance and efficiency. We have the MPG ratings you can expect below:
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: 29 mpg city / 41 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: 22 mpg city / 33 mpg highway / 26 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: 22 mpg city / 32 mpg highway / 26 mpg combined*
Toyota Camry V6
The 2019 Toyota Camry can be equipped with a full-blooded 3.5L V6 engine, but this model doesn’t sacrifice fuel economy. Available with the XSE and XLE trims, this engine produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. That’s enough power to get up to speed on Palm Coast highways. But with up to 32 mpg highway, it’s still efficient enough to save money at the pump.
Camry Efficiency Features
You can expect several high tech system that helps make the new Toyota Camry more efficient.
- Design – The wind-tunnel testing resulted in a sedan that can cut through the air with ease.
- Transmission – The standard eight-speed automatic transmission strikes a strong balance between even power transfer, smooth shifting, and strong fuel economy numbers
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Camry engines, the system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. It works to ensure balanced power and fuel economy.
On top of that, the standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control evenly matches the speed with the car ahead of you. That’s results in better fuel economy and safety. It’s another way the Toyota Camry safety features are leading the way thanks to the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Visit Beaver Toyota St. Augustine for 2019 Toyota Camry
If you’re looking for a sedan that offers a strong performance that’s fuel efficient, then test drive the 2019 Toyota Camry at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine near Palatka. Contact us today to see how it compares with the 2019 Toyota Avalon, or to schedule a test drive.
More From Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
July Food Drive The 3nd Annual Beaver Toyota “Stuff the Truck” Food Drive will be going on this July, all month long. We typically do a food drive each year around the holidays and feed about 400 families. This year, we decided to do the drive in July because we realize that people are hungry…
Lady Antebellum Concert Friday night our team was excited to go out and promote Beaver Toyota at the St Augustine Amphitheatre, now known as The Amp, for the Lady Antebellum concert. We had the pleasure of sharing several laughs with a few of our local sheriff officers, as well as, the security officers for The…
Yesterday, June 13th, 2019 the Port of the Storm Homeless Youth Center revealed their new portside themed safe space facility, which has the potential to provide shelter and resources to up to sixteen homeless youths in St. Augustine. Attending the event were numerous local and Jacksonville donors, as well as, local vendors who contributed food,…