2019 Toyota Camry MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Camry? The 2019 Toyota Camry L trim can reach up to 29 mpg city and 41 mpg highway*. The popular sedan has strong efficiency numbers throughout the Camry lineup. Learn more about the 2019 Camry EPA ratings when you visit Beaver Toyota St. Augustine in St. Augustine.
2019 Camry Gas Mileage
The newest Camry offers Jacksonville drivers various trim options to choose from, and you can expect the same with its performance and efficiency. We have the MPG ratings you can expect below:
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: 29 mpg city / 41 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: 22 mpg city / 33 mpg highway / 26 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: 22 mpg city / 32 mpg highway / 26 mpg combined*
Toyota Camry V6
The 2019 Toyota Camry can be equipped with a full-blooded 3.5L V6 engine, but this model doesn’t sacrifice fuel economy. Available with the XSE and XLE trims, this engine produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. That’s enough power to get up to speed on Palm Coast highways. But with up to 32 mpg highway, it’s still efficient enough to save money at the pump.
Camry Efficiency Features
You can expect several high tech system that helps make the new Toyota Camry more efficient.
- Design – The wind-tunnel testing resulted in a sedan that can cut through the air with ease.
- Transmission – The standard eight-speed automatic transmission strikes a strong balance between even power transfer, smooth shifting, and strong fuel economy numbers
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Camry engines, the system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. It works to ensure balanced power and fuel economy.
On top of that, the standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control evenly matches the speed with the car ahead of you. That’s results in better fuel economy and safety. It’s another way the Toyota Camry safety features are leading the way thanks to the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Visit Beaver Toyota St. Augustine for 2019 Toyota Camry
If you’re looking for a sedan that offers a strong performance that’s fuel efficient, then test drive the 2019 Toyota Camry at Beaver Toyota St. Augustine near Palatka. Contact us today to see how it compares with the 2019 Toyota Avalon, or to schedule a test drive.
More From Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
The new Toyota 4Runner continues the storied legacy of this great SUV with improvements in performance, interior features, and more. So how much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? With the right equipment, the 2021 Toyota 4Runner gets 5,000 pounds of towing capacity on any trim available to St. Augustine drivers. That’s enough for hauling a boat…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime is the newest edition to the Toyota Hybrid lineup. Similar to the Prius Prime, the RAV4 Prime offers the efficiency and savings that come with a plug-in hybrid model. With abundant interior dimensions and a powerful engine, St. Augustine drivers will be able to get the fuel economy savings they want…
In years past, Toyota Camry patrons had to wait four to five years for a redesign of one of the most popular sedans on Jacksonville roads. However, fresh off a redesign in 2018, the 2020 Camry updated its exterior style, and for 2021 even more exciting changes are coming to this iconic sedan. So, what…