2019 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
If you’re interested in the new 2019 Toyota Camry, you’re getting an excellent family-friendly sedan that’s sure to enhance your Jacksonville commute thanks to its wide range of affordable trim levels and configurations. Whether you’re looking at the 2019 Toyota Camry SE or the performance-focused 2019 Camry XSE, there’s sure to be a model out there for everyone! Explore the available Camry options when you visit Beaver Toyota St. Augustine near Palm Coast.
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $24,095 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,600 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $25,800 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,175 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,725 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,300 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $34,850 MSRP*
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system comes standard with each trim. That includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. In addition to these high-class safety features, you can also expect the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which works to improve connectivity while driving in the Palm Coast area. Below is a guide to several features available with each new Toyota Camry trim level.
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: The Camry base trim level gets you a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: With the Camry LE you get added comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. It also features an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other standard features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE offers more premium features, like wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, a head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: The Camry XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for Palatka drivers looking for luxurious features and exceptional performance.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers can expect stronger performance thanks to the 3.5L V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features in the XLE V6 trim includes chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seatbacks, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and nine premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
Are you ready to experience everything the 2019 Toyota Camry has to offer? Make the trip to Beaver Toyota St. Augustine, and one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members will take your our on the St. Augustine roads for a test drive. Check out our available vehicle specials to help you save, and see how the Camry compares to competitive vehicles like the Ford Fusion. Contact us today if you have additional questions or to get the process started!
More About the 2019 Camry
If you’re interested in the new 2019 Toyota Camry, you’re getting an excellent family-friendly sedan that’s sure to enhance your Jacksonville commute thanks to its wide range of affordable trim levels and configurations. Whether you’re looking at the 2019 Toyota Camry SE or the performance-focused 2019 Camry XSE, there’s sure to be a model out…
What is the MPG of a Toyota Camry? The 2019 Toyota Camry L trim can reach up to 29 mpg city and 41 mpg highway*. The popular sedan has strong efficiency numbers throughout the Camry lineup. Learn more about the 2019 Camry EPA ratings when you visit Beaver Toyota St. Augustine in St. Augustine. Contact Us New Camry…