The 2017 Toyota Prius Prime Promises Outstanding Advances
Daytona Beach and Palm Coast drivers love the 2016 Prius, Prius v, and Prius c, but they’re still eager for news concerning the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime. Even among a line of vehicles that has defined the hybrid segment and become a byword for efficient performance, the Prius Prime stands out as something special. Here’s everything we know so far.
As you might expect, the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime’s greatest leaps forward are concerned with efficiency; all told, Daytona Beach and Palm Coast drivers can expect to make up to 120 MPGe.*
However, that’s far from the only talking point. A much larger battery pack has been added to extend your range up to a staggering 600 miles,** with a maximum EV range of up to 22 miles.*** EV mode isn’t just about efficiency anymore — it’s about performance. Toyota has also ensured that owners can take advantage of a wide array of charging options, from at-home power points to thousands of public charging stations.
Even the structure of the vehicle has been reimagined, with Toyota’s first carbon fiber rear hatch and a dual-wave rear glass design combining to drop pounds and cut down on drag.
Adding State-of-the-Art Features
Those efficiency and performance advances don’t exist in a vacuum — they’re accompanied by a strong selection of cutting-edge comfort, convenience, and safety features, including:
- 11.6-Inch Tablet Display: Markedly larger than competing systems, this outstanding display allows you to control your driving environment with ease.
- Qi Wireless Charging: Left home without a full battery? Just put your smartphone or tablet on the wireless charging platform.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Automatically adjusts your cruising speed to account for the distance between your Prius Prime and the vehicle ahead.
- Heads-Up Display: Projects vehicle information right onto the windshield, letting you keep track of vital data without taking your eyes from the road.
We Can’t Wait to Have the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime in the Beaver Toyota Showroom
The 2017 Toyota Prius Prime has only just been unveiled, but we’re already being inundating with calls from around Daytona Beach and Palm Coast asking for more information. For the latest news, or to arrange a test-drive in any currently available Prius model, just contact Beaver Toyota today.
* 2017 Toyota Prius Prime preliminary MPG equivalent determined by Toyota. Actual MPGe will vary based on driving habits, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information on MPGe and range, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
** 2017 Prius Prime manufacturer’s estimated range rating when fully charged. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
*** 2017 Prius Prime manufacturer’s estimated EV range up to 22 miles when vehicle is fully charged. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.