The 2016 Toyota Tacoma Reviews Have Jacksonville and Palm Coast Drivers Excited
2016 Toyota Tacoma reviews have been overwhelmingly positive, and drivers near Jacksonville and Palm Coast are brimming are excited to test-drive it at Beaver Toyota. Thanks in no small part to its combination of rugged durability and excellent performance power, the 2016 Toyota Tacoma has also earned the attention of industry experts
Critics Are Impressed with the 2016 Toyota Tacoma
As the clear standout in the midsize truck segment, the 2016 Toyota Tacoma has garnered the praise of critics who are just as thrilled as we are about everything this truck has to offer:
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Toyota Tacoma steps up its act in all the ways that attracted current Tacoma owners to their trucks.”
- Edmunds: “Off-road, the Tacoma is ready for just about anything.“
Kelley Blue Book: “The Toyota Tacoma is highly versatile, with proven off-road capability and the best payload capacity in its class.”
- Autoweek: “Toyota owns the midsize truck segment.”
The 2016 Toyota Tacoma Features and Specs
While similar in size to its predecessor, the 2016 Tacoma is Toyota’s winning midsize truck has standout exterior features, such as a GoPro windshield mount that give the vehicle a more muscular and contemporary look. On the cabin, drivers can look forward to advanced appointments like a rearview camera, a tilt/telescoping steering wheel, and a trim-specific version of Toyota’s Entune infotainment system as standard features across every 2016 Tacoma. Coming in either Short Bed or Long Bed versions with Double Cab and Access Cab styles available, the 2016 Toyota Tacoma offers drivers two options under the hood:
- 2.7L Four-cylinder Engine: The standard 2016 Tacoma engine is capable of 159 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque, while earning 23 mpg on the highway.
- 3.5L V6 Engine: Drivers can opt for this more powerful engine that produces 278 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque, netting an estimated fuel economy rating of 24 mpg highway.
Share Your 2016 Toyota Tacoma Review Near Jacksonville and Palm Coast
If you are looking to test drive the all-new 2016 Toyota Tacoma near Jacksonville or Palm Coast, head to Beaver Toyota in St. Augustine off 2995 US 1 . You can also feel free to contact us online or by phone at (904) 567-3962 for more information on this standout model.