The 2016 Toyota Prius MPG Ratings are Incredible
Available now for Daytona Beach and Palm Coast customers at Beaver Toyota, the 2016 Toyota Prius mpg ratings are just part of why it dominates the competition. You’ll almost forget what it’s like to fill up at the pump with how infrequently you’ll have to visit the gas station. Let’s take a closer look at the mpg ratings you’ll find on the new Prius.
The 2016 Toyota Prius models come standard with a 1.8L 4-cylinder engine that delivers a total of 121 hp. This engine is paired with an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission and front-wheel drive.
- Daytona Beach and Palm Coast drivers will earn up to 54 mpg in the city/50 mpg on the highway/52 mpg combined* when they are behind the wheel of the Prius Two, Three, and Three Touring models.
- If you opt for the Two Eco trim, you’ll get even better efficiency, with up to 58 mpg in the city/53 mpg highway/56 mpg combined.**
Although the 2016 Toyota Prius mpg ratings are the main attraction, there are a number of features on this stunning vehicle that help to improve its efficiency, including:
- Aerodynamic Exterior: The sleek lines, active grille shutter, aero stabilizing fins, and underbody panels all work together to make the vehicle more aerodynamic, thus enabling it to maximize fuel efficiency.
- Rear Spoiler: Not only is the rear spoiler stylish, but it also helps reduce choppy winds, making for a quieter and more efficient drive.
- Smart-Flow Climate Control: The smart-flow climate control system allows you to choose to heat or cool just the front seats, helping increase the overall efficiency.
Learn More About the 2016 Toyota Prius MPG Ratings and More at Beaver Toyota
There’s so much more to know about the thrilling 2016 Toyota Prius than its mpg ratings, so we hope you come to the showroom today to learn more. Daytona Beach and Palm Coast drivers can call us at 904-687-2592 or send us a message online to set up a test drive today.
* 2016 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
** 2016 EPA-estimated 58 city/53 highway/56 combined mpg for Prius Two Eco. Actual mileage will vary.