Find Your 2016 Toyota Camry Price and Trim
The 2016 Toyota Camry price is impressive in light of its is excellent features and flexibility, making it an appealing sedan for Daytona Beach and Palm Coast drivers. Even the entry-level model comes with plenty of onboard features, while others equip cutting-edge technologies such as a sport-tuned suspension and Qi wireless charging, so there’s plenty to get excited about with the new Camry.
2016 Toyota Camry Price Breakdown
The 2016 Toyota Camry is able to fulfill the needs of a wide selection of drivers thanks to its multiple trim levels and price options. Here’s a quick overview of what’s on offer.
- LE: Starting at $23,070, the LE comes incredibly well-equipped for an entry-level vehicle. The exterior is defined by 16-inch steel wheels, automatic headlights, and heated mirrors, and things get even better once you slip inside. An eight-way power driver’s seat with two-way power lumbar support is included as standard, as is a rearview camera and 6.1-inch Entune touchscreen system.
- SE: Starting at $23,840, the SE builds on the entry-level model by adding 17-inch alloy wheels, a sport-tuned suspension, and sport-themed exterior styling to deliver a high-performance edge. You’ll also wrap your hands around a leather-trimmed steering wheel and control your transmission with paddle shifters.
- Special Edition: Starting at $25,715, the Special Edition model comes with a sunroof as standard, so Daytona Beach and Palm Coast drivers will be able to let in some fresh air during the summer. It also comes with keyless entry and ignition as well as a handy Qi wireless smartphone charging feature.
- XLE: Starting at $26,310, the XLE is a model that boasts wood-grain-style interior accents for a first-class driving environment, plus 17-inch alloy wheels and the comfort that comes with full leather upholstery.
- XSE: At $26,310, the XSE shares a starting price with the XLE, but offers sport-tuned suspension, unique 18-inch wheels, LED daytime running lights, heated front seats, and a dual-zone automatic climate control system.
Which 2016 Toyota Camry Price is Best for You?
If you need more help to decide which model of the 2016 Toyota Camry would be right for you, don’t hesitate to come down to the showroom at Beaver Toyota. Our friendly and experienced team members are always ready to lend a helping hand.