Our Top 2015 Toyota Corolla Reviews
The Corolla is one of the most popular vehicles at our dealership, and we want to share some of the top 2015 Toyota Corolla reviews with our St. Augustine and Jacksonville drivers so that you can see why so many area motorists are choosing it as their next small car.
Critics Love the New Corolla
Be sure to seek out the full reviews that we’ve pulled these quotes from, as we had to limit ourselves to just a few bits of praise when the reality is that the 2015 Toyota Corolla reviews are overflowing with appreciation for this small car.
- Car and Driver admires the sporty S trim: “The new Corolla is more visually exciting than those of the recent past, which goes extra for the S trim. In addition to the scarlet S badges affixed to their posteriors, [the new] S models get a prominent chrome-ringed, piano-black grille and a chrome exhaust tip and can be had with unique 17-inch wheels.”
- AutoTrader appreciates the upgraded interior: “During our evaluation of the Corolla’s interior, we were struck by how much more upscale this model seems in comparison to its predecessor. The supple dashboard materials are much improved, and stitched accents on some panels add to the premium ambience.”
- The Car Connection highlights the Corolla’s safety ratings: “The 2015 Toyota Corolla offers an impressive safety set, as well as some good crash-test ratings; […] It’s achieved top five-star safety scores in frontal and side impact areas, resulting in a five-star score from the federal government.”
- Edmunds looks at the overall picture: “[The Corolla’s] sensible blend of fuel economy, features, versatility, and value make it a compelling choice for typical small sedan shoppers.”
2015 Toyota Corolla Highlights
With four main trim levels and sub-trims available on three of them, the 2015 Toyota Corolla is ready to be personalized to fit your needs. Some of the most popular highlights among our Jacksonville and St. Augustine drivers include:
- Fuel Economy: Known for its competitive fuel economy ratings, the 2015 Toyota Corolla earns an EPA-estimated 38 highway mpg and up to 42 mpg highway on its Eco models.
- Available Tech Features: Technology amenities like Bluetooth connectivity for smartphone and audio capability, the Toyota Entune infotainment system, a rearview camera, and more let the Corolla compete with the best small cars on the road.
- S Plus Package: This special version of the Corolla is sport-tuned and is just as comfortable zipping around a track as it is making the daily commute. A rear spoiler, sport front seating, chrome exhaust tips, and more give this Corolla more flair than your average sedan.
Give Us Your 2015 Toyota Corolla Reviews
We hope that the critics’ reviews have convinced you that the new Corolla is right for you, because we want to hear the 2015 Toyota Corolla reviews from our St. Augustine and Jacksonville customers. Contact Beaver Toyota online or by phone at (904) 567-3962 to schedule your test drive today or come by our dealership six days a week at 2995 US-1 in St. Augustine.