2015 Toyota Camry Reviews
Named a 2015 Kelley Blue Book “Best Buy,” the 2015 Toyota Camry has a reputation for affordable performance and trusted engineering. In fact, more than 90% of all Camrys sold in the past decade are still on the road today, making this midsize sedan one of the most reliable vehicles around. To demonstrate the Camry’s superiority in this segment, we’ve compiled 2015 Toyota Camry reviews from automotive experts for our Jacksonville and Palm Coast buyers. We think our bias toward this model is well earned.
Critics Delight in the 2015 Toyota Camry
It’s obvious that the critics find the 2015 Toyota Camry to be just as appealing as we do:
- AutoTrader – “The Camry’s V6 makes a muscular 268 horsepower, and even the 4-cylinder puts out a respectable 175 hp.”
- Autoblog – “One particular revelation involves the Camry’s XSE’s brakes, which are remarkably well tuned, thanks in part to a new two-stage master cylinder.”
- Edmunds – “The backseat remains one of the most spacious in the segment, with abundant leg- and headroom for 6-footers and an open greenhouse that doesn’t make your aft passengers feel claustrophobic.”
- Motor Trend – “The user interface is simple and intuitive, the voice recognition works very well, and pairing your phone via Bluetooth is a snap.”
2015 Toyota Camry Features and Specs
There are a number of reasons why the 2015 Toyota Camry is so celebrated, for its impressive power to its abundant technology and more.
- Power – The Camry offers two motors: a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine capable of 178 hp, and the 3.5L V6 engine that can create 268 hp. In addition, the Camry Hybrid model pairs the 2.5L engine with a 149 kW hybrid system for reduced emissions, and it produces 200 hp.
- Safety – Standard and available safety features include ten airbags, a pre-collision warning system, the Star safety system, Safety Connect, and whiplash protection seats.
- Technology – Always ahead of the curve, the 2015 Toyota Camry offers advanced tech features like wireless charging, the Entune App Suite, voice activated dialing and text messaging, and turn-by-turn navigation.
See the Award Winning 2015 Toyota Camry for Yourself
Don’t just rely on the 2015 Toyota Camry reviews to make your choice. Jacksonville and Palm Coast drivers should come to Beaver Toyota located at 2995 US-1 S in St. Augustine to take the new Camry out for a test drive. Contact one of our friendly associates at (904) 567-3962 to learn more.